Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One of those nights

Last night was one of those nights where I thought to myself "why, oh WHY, are you even considering have another one of these monsters?!?!"

Annabelle packed a MASSIVE tizwazz at bedtime - she screamed and cried and carried on for an hour. Finally got her into bed and asleep some time around 8:15. Resettled Zoe (tantrum had woken her several times) and went to bed myself. Chris wasn't feel well so he was already in bed.

8:45, Zoe wakes up again. Into her room, quick cuddle and she's back to sleep.
10:30, Zoe again - same as above.

Chris was clearly not very well, he was tossing and turning all night and I was half awake listening for either of the girls to have another melt-down.

6:30, Annabelle wakes up and won't go back to bed so she's left in her room to play with her toys. Chris leaves for work.

From the SECOND Chris closes the front door, Annabelle starts whinging and moaning and crying. Finally stopped at about 9am when Chris rang to check in and Annabelle spoke to him on the phone.

Sigh. Some days having a big sissy Daddy's girl is very, very, very annoying!

So yeah, for now at least - I'm a Mum of 2 and that's it.

.... until next week when I change my mind again!!

No comments: