Friday, October 1, 2010

A happy little family of four

Well Chris and I have had a week of being quarantined in the house together to talk about the future, and we have decided that we're not going to have any more kiddies.


Lots of reasons, like financial implications - I want to be able to take the girls on holidays and not have to skimp at Christmas time and stuff like that.

Plus I'm not sure what's going on with my stupid ovaries so now that we've decided, I'm very tempted to just get them ripped out.
I'm happy that we've made a decision, but there were a few tears when I started listing all the baby gear on Trade Me :-(

But that's ok, I can have a little grieve for the fact there'll be no more babies, but at the same time I can look forward to all the fun we are going to have with Annabelle and Zoe as they grow up. They are starting to become great little friends and I can't wait to see that grow and grow! xxxxx

No comments: