Saturday, April 9, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day One

A picture of yourself with 10 facts
Ok, so this isn't *just* me, but it's the nicest recent I can find on my computer at the moment. This is me with my two girls at Staglands for Zoe's 2nd birthday.

1. I am a first generation NZer on my Mum's side. She came over from Liverpool after she married my Dad (a Kiwi)
2. I got married ridiculously early (22 years old) and am now divorced. (And happily living with Chris and our girls.)
3. I am from New Plymouth and I miss it like crazy some days.
4. I LOVE football (soccer) and V8 supercars
5. I started Uni at 20 years old, studying social work, but am now a trained primary school teacher.
6. I love soppiness. Sappy love stories, romantic notions, I love mushy stuff!
7. I'm a sci-fi fan, big time!
8. I would love to have more children, but I know that I never will.
9. I am crazy proud to be a New Zealander, especially since the Chch earthquake.
10. 90% of my family are in the UK and I would love to go back and see more of them more often.

Not sure those count as "facts" but they are some of the important things on my mind at the moment, so they'll do!
See you tomorrow!

No comments: