We went for our first visit to Wadestown Kindy today (after discovering Ngaio's waiting list was ridiculously long!) and Annabelle had a fantastic time!
She jumped right in with the other kids and played with the playdough, dressups, trainset and ran around outside like a mad thing.
She even got her face painted!
We couldn't stay right until the end because Zoe was grumpy and needed a snooze. I"m going to have to adjust her nap time slowly so that she sleeps once we've collected Annabelle at 12:45. Something to work on over the next 4 or 5 weeks!
The teachers were fantastic and the kindy itself is lovely. Small by comparison, only 30 kids, which is really great! The head teacher is going on maternity leave next term and the teacher who is stepping up to replace her is a man, which I'm very happy about. Not too many male ECE teachers around!
So all in all, a very positive experience and I (and Annabelle) can't wait for her start date to roll around.
No comments:
Post a Comment