Monday, September 27, 2010

Sharing a room!

On Saturday, before the lurg hit Zoe and Annabelle, Chris and I did some rearranging while they were out with their Nan.
We took Zoe's cot down (with only a couple of tears from me) and have moved the bunks into that room and set them out as two single beds. Zoe is in the "top" one as it has the railings around it. She looks so tiny in it!
So now Annabelle's old room is the playroom.

First night was a disaster because of the vomit bug, but last night was great. And Zoe's gone down for 2 naps today in her big bed. So in a way it's worked out well - Zoe was too tired and sick to fight being in a big bed, and they're both so tired from the bug to be bothered by daylight savings! They've adapted really well!

So here is the new bedroom:


And the playroom:




2 comments:

Catching the Magic said...

Glad to hear you're over the worse of the bug and hopefully you don't get it. We had one of those once, and we all got it - I was the last after I'd already been up a whole night nursing everyone else -urgh - not good to remember, especially as it was combined with diaoreah - double urgh!

Anyway, on a positive note... I live why you've done with your play room and bedroom.

Catching the Magic said...

Love not live! Argh trying to comment via my phone is too hard!!