Sunday, September 12, 2010

My sanity

I have never had very many girlfriends. I just never got into the "going out" scene when I was younger. I much prefered to stay home with a good book or movie.

I never would have thought that having children would be the reason for meeting and hanging out with so many fantastic women. I now have a rather large circle of friends (some of them outside Wellington) that I see on a weekly basis. Our kids get along and play together brilliantly, we are all friendly with each other and accept new Mums with open arms. It's a truly amazing and wonderful thing.

Last night was one of several evenings I have spent with some of these friends, and even when the kids are taken out of the equation, we talk and laugh and encourage each other.

So for all my fantastic Mummy friends (if you are reading this, you're one of them!) - thank you, I am blessed to have so many of you! xxx

2 comments:

Mel Dehar said...

Im stocked to have you as a friend!
(and Lara loves having Belle and Zoe as a friend as well)

Mel Dehar said...

Gah *damn sugar hangover* thats meant to say STOKED not stocked.